At-Large Caucus Locations
The Nevada State Democratic Party is committed to encouraging as much participation as possible in our presidential precinct caucuses on Saturday, February 20. At-Large Precincts were designed specifically to accommodate shift workers in our 24/7 economy who work during and within one hour of the caucus and could not return home to caucus in their home precinct in order to participate.
• At-Large Precincts are open to all shift workers within a 2.5 mile radius – union workers, nonunion workers, construction workers, gas station attendants, restaurant workers and others.
• In order to participate, shift workers must work during or within 1 hour of the 11:30 a.m. start time or the 12:30 p.m. estimated end time.
• Shift workers will be required to bring their Employer Identification card or badge to their assigned At-Large Precinct Caucus. Employer ID card will serve as proof of shift worker status. If an employee does not have an employee ID card, a person can show a letter from their employer or a pay stub.
• Employees are responsible for requesting time to participate in At-Large Precinct caucuses from their employer under the process outlined by management. Deadlines to request time to participate will vary by employer. Some employers may require up to 10 days notice for participation.
• The Nevada State Democratic Party has assigned properties to At-Large Precinct locations based on proximity and historical groupings of properties. Properties listed above and assigned a location do not guarantee the management of that property’s willingness to allow employee participation in the At-Large Precincts.